BubbleLife Intern US Deptartment of Labor Notice
BubbleLife’s intern program meets all requirements set by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- The internship, even though it includes actual operation of the facilities of the employer, is similar to training which would be given in an educational environment;
- The internship experience is for the benefit of the intern;
- The intern does not displace regular employees, but works under close supervision of existing staff;
- The employer that provides the training derives no immediate advantage from the activities of the intern; and on occasion its operations may actually be impeded;
- The intern is not necessarily entitled to a job at the conclusion of the internship; and
- The employer and the intern understand that the intern is not entitled to wages for the time spent in the internship.
For information visit: http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs71.htm