BubbleLife Media Launches in 8 New Hyperlocal Neighborhoods
New sites target Dallas area neighborhoods
DALLAS, October 25, 2011 – Originally founded as a website serving the Park Cities neighborhood of Dallas, http://bubblemedia4.wpengine.com has long had a footprint in its local community. Now, eight more neighborhoods will start to enjoy the benefits of hyperlocal news with the expansion of BubbleLife.com into other communities in the Dallas metroplex.
BubbleLife Media announced today that BubbleLife.com is expanding to serve other Dallas communities through unique neighborhood sites including:
- Allen – http://allen.bubblelife.com
- Colleyville – http://colleyville.bubblelife.com
- Frisco – http://frisco.bubblelife.com
- Grapevine – http://grapevine.bubblelife.com
- Keller – http://keller.bubblelife.com
- McKinney – http://mckinney.bubblelife.com
- Southlake – http://southlake.bubblelife.com
- Plano – http://plano.bubblelife.com
The new sites will feature hyperlocal content unique to each neighborhood and will actually share very little content between the sites. Said Saffie Farris, BubbleLife Publisher, “Even though each neighborhood is in the Dallas metroplex, the interests of each reader community are quite different. BubbleLife’s unique automated news gathering technology makes it easy for us to tailor each neighborhood with just the right content.” With the addition of the 8 new communities, BubbleLife now serves readers in 16 different neighborhoods and 2 interest communities in the DFW metroplex.
Besides news, BubbleLife.com will also feature:
- Reader submitted stories
- Featured articles from community groups, merchants and select bloggers
- Reader submitted calendar events
- Deals and advertisements of interest to local readers
About BubbleLife Media
BubbleLife Media helps local businesses find and connect to their neighborhood customer. Through BubbleLife.com®, the largest daily provider of neighborhood news in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, BubbleLife Media delivers the targeted hyperlocal audience that local businesses depend on for loyal and repeat customers. Then, through BubbleLife Connect™, its fully integrated online marketing platform, BubbleLife Media delivers the process, tools and services essential to capture, close and remarket to those customers. For more information about BubbleLife Media, please visit http://www.bubblelife.com or call 214.233.0740.