Facebook vs. Email
Facebook and email both serve the same purpose – they help keep your business in front of customers. But each has its own pros and cons and limited time can deter many businesses from making the best use of each. Here’s a quick run down of the two.
- Easy to compose and distribute post
- Easy to showcase photos
- Goes viral through “Likes”
- Relies on the customer to join
- A single post is easily lost on a busy Facebook wall
- More likely to get seen
- Supports longer and more complete content
- Easy to add customer emails to distribution list
- Goes viral through “Forwards”
- Time consuming to create
- Requires testing
- Must comply with federal guidelines for bulk email
- Graphical layouts not always readable in all email readers
Want to Use Facebook, Email, Plus a Lot More Too!
If you are interested in getting results no matter where your customers are online, give us a call. Our affordable and sales-focused solutions are ideal for maximizing results and minimizing costs. We promise we’ll make it easy.
Jeff is the President and CEO of BubbleLife Media, the publisher of http://bubblemedia4.wpengine.com, DFW's largest neighborhood news source, and a leading provider of neighborhood marketing solutions. Jeff has always been a technology entrepreneur including founding and leading one company that ranked 26th on Inc. Magazine’s list of Fastest Growing Private Companies, held an IPO and sold to McAfee.