Local marketing can be challenging. But, whether it’s expertise or time, BubbleLife has the resources and tools to make your local marketing a success. There are three ways to make the most of your local marketing with BubbleLife and BubbleLife Connect.
1. Self Supported
BubbleLife has put together a wide variety of resources to help you master local marketing. These resources let you do it for yourself or have confidence when choosing or working with marketing professionals. For free, you have access to:
- BubbleLife Connect Checklist – On the “tools” page of your BubbleLife Connect account, look for the “Your Checklist” link (next to your email address at the top right of the page.) This walks you through a checklist of items to get your site setup and ready for customers and search engines.
- BubbleLife Help – This is our primary documentation and support for leveraging BubbleLife and our content management software, BubbleLife Connect. Here you will find how-to articles on posting submissions and using BubbleLife Connect. To view the help, click here.
- BubbleLife TV – This is video support for BubbleLife Connect. Here you will find videos for using BubbleLife Connect. To visit BubbleLifeTV, click here.
- Local Marketing Workbook – This workbook walks you through the marketing process using your business and customers as examples to help you completely understand how local marketing works. This workbook takes less than an hour to complete and is extremely helpful no mater which support option you choose. To download the workbook, click here.
- Neighborhood Brands – This book helps you better understand local marketing from a high level. In about 30 minutes you’ll understand the ways you can reach out to customers through PR and content. To download the book, click here.
- Neighborhood Marketing 101 – This is BubbleLife’s local marketing blog. Here you’ll find numerous articles on local marketing ideas or tips. To read the blog, click here.
2. Purchase FastConnect and We’ll Get You Started
Local marketing isn’t time consuming after you get things setup. But, if you are starting from scratch, the startup may require more time than you have. BubbleLife’s FastConnect program is designed to get you setup and trained so that you can continue to market with minimal time and effort. For more information on FastConnect, click here.
3. Use a Certified Partner
When you want to market but don’t want to take your eye off day-to-day customer needs, a BubbleLife Partner is a great chance to add time and talent to your staff at a very affordable price. For more information, click here.
No credit card required.